When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary;When troubles come and my heart burdened be;Then, I am still and wait here in the silence, Until you come and sit a while with me. You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains; You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas; I am strong, when I am on your shoulders; You raise me up: to more than i can be.You raise me up: To more than I can be.this is e song during e movie's ad.nice one. haha. omen wasnt tt nice la, but it was alright. wasnt as scary as i expaceted.so good, dint malu myself. dint scream, dint hug, dint pull, dint cover face e whole time, dint abuse. but grabbed. just grabbed. hahawent try clothes. was being really retarded in e fitting rm la. donno why feel so high and hyper. jerine was my victim. damn funny and lame. heh. personal joke.haha. bet she doesnt want to enter e fitting rm wif me ever again.aft movie. went cartel eat cake. jayne joiined us aft her work. damn cheapo la she, few bites of my leftover cake also want. and demanded a tiramisu somemore. cut hair. my mom dint notice la? or maybe she jus doesnt want to say. haha. heck. 24 bucks, just like tt. i can wash my own hair, gt my own wax. also nt say cut alot.i gt e layering scissors, drink cheapo tea. wa, damn not worth. maybe cos my first time spendin so much on hair la, thats why im complaininng. i think my face is turning frm bad to worse. firstly, thanks to my fringe. sweep here and there till more pimples pop out. secondly, work llate,slp late, till eyebags buldged out. lastly, my eyes became smaller. must be my specs.
meetin tmr to do e cards, movies and dinner. dont really know exactly who's gg. i'll jus see who's present tmr lor. haha. tmr how? seriously no more clotehs alr la. always wear same thing. ltr sch starts also wear same thing. they shud haf uniform for poly la, make me so mafan.
and ive gt a feeling tt my sweaters and jackets are gg to disappear very soon, esp my 2 top favs :((
no more clothes to wear. no need to go out alr. any sponsors?