Saturday, December 23, 2006

this song's in my head now (:

Mi amor I'm not sure of the right words to say
Maybe these simple words will di best to best explain
What I feel in my heart
What I feel more each day
How to make you see
How to let you know
How to say how to say how I love you so
With words you understand
Words that get right through to your heart
Here's the place to start

Tu Amor, I will always be
Tu Amor, means the world to me
Esteras siempre en mi corazon
You're the one in my soul
And I live for tu amor, tu amor

Mi amor love you more with each look in your eyes
Maybe these simple words will do best to best describe
What I feel in my heart
What I'll feel for all time
How to make you see
How to let you know
How to say how to say howI need you
With words you understand
Words that get through to your soul
Words that will let you know

You're the one that
I need in my arms
Believe me these words
I say are words that come straight from my heart
How do I make you believe
Nothing else means as much as what you mean to me

Tu Amor, I will always be
Tu Amor, means the world to me
Esteras siempre en mi corazon
You're the one in my soul
And I live for tu amor, tu amor

met a few peopLe yesterday. and one of them is maj! hahhahaits quite funny on how we met on e bus.

i need a massage! my backs's breaking man, arms and Legs are aching. stop compLaining sherry! work for money and muscLes. i am not going to bLog about work.

guess what. i feLL asLeep during my accounts project today. reaLLy sLept. thats how tired i was.

i just checked my tp maiLs since hoLs started. im quite tempted to take part in e tkd competition. hahhaa. but i think my bones wiLL break. okay, i think i better not embarrass myseLf.

and i just received a Letter on e approvaL of my bursary (:but i have to attend that presentation ceremony =/

i feeL Like moving to LJ too after girLfriend said that i can post private posts, to friends that kind. wait tiLL i figure how to use it.

hey mavis. thanks for that sweet message on your LJ! your msg to me is e Longest La. im gLad to have you as my friend, no matter how many times you repeat yourseLf without reaLising it, my pair of ears wiLL be there to Listen too! it such a pity that im not staying in tp, omg. whenever i think of it... anw. you know that i dont reaLLy know how to express myseLf in words. so this song is dedicated for you!


I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU
So no one told you life was gonna be this way

Your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's D.O.A
It's like you're always stuck in second gear
When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year, but

I'll be there for you(When the rain starts to pour)
I'll be there for you(Like I've been there before)
I'll be there for you('Cause you're there for me too)

You're still in bed at ten and work began at eight
You've burned your breakfast so far, things are going great
Your mother warned you there'd be days like these
But she didn't tell when the world has brought you down to your knees

No one could ever know me, no one could ever see me

Seems you're the only one who knows what it's like to be me
Someone to face the day with, make it through all the rest withS
omeone I'll always laugh with
Even at my worst, I'm best with you

(: Love!



blogged at 12:35 AM

SHERRY
chijtoapayoh
temasek polytechnic
fifthjune1989
sherry395@hotmail.com

Craves

Conversation