Saturday, May 19, 2007
All these precious momentsWith you by my sideMust be a gift from heavenThat ’s holding me all nightI don ‘t know how I found youI ‘m thankful that I haveNow that I have a love so trueTo hold , to keep ,to shareIn my heart , I can no longer hold insideAll of the love I used to hideI ‘ll always be with you untill the very endIn this world , there is no place I ‘d rather beYou are my life , my soul , my girlAnd through it allI know that you ‘ve come to see thatYou ‘re the one till the endAll my friend around meSay you ‘d be gone too soonBaby , I ‘m gonna make them seeWe ‘ve found our way back homeIn my heart , I can no longer hold insideAll of the love I used to hideI ‘ll always be with you untill the very endIn this world , there is no place I ‘d rather beYou are my life , my soul ,my girlAnd throughit allI know that you ‘ve come to see thatYou ‘re the one till the endWe ‘ll always be till the end
blogged at 4:16 PM
SHERRY
chijtoapayoh
temasek polytechnic
fifthjune1989
sherry395@hotmail.com
Craves
Conversation