Saturday, July 14, 2007
Bon Jovi - THANK YOU FOR LOVING MEIt's hard for me to say the things I want to say sometimes There's no one here but you and me And that broken old street light Lock the doors We'll leave the world outside All I've got to give to you Are these five words when I Thank you for loving me For being my eyes When I couldn't see For parting my lips When I couldn't breathe Thank you for loving me Thank you for loving me I never knew I had a dream Until that dream was you When I look into your eyesThe sky's a different blueCross my heart I wear no disguise If I tried, you'd make believe That you believed my lies Thank you for loving me For being my eyes When I couldn't see For parting my lips When I couldn't breathe Thank you for loving me You pick me up when I fall down You ring the bell before they count me out If I was drowning you would part the sea And risk your own life to rescue me Lock the doors We'll leave the world outside All I've got to give to you Are these five words when I Thank you for loving me For being my eyes When I couldn't see You parted my lips When I couldn't breathe Thank you for loving me When I couldn't fly Oh, you gave me wings You parted my lips When I couldn't breathe Thank you for loving me
blogged at 1:42 PM
SHERRY
chijtoapayoh
temasek polytechnic
fifthjune1989
sherry395@hotmail.com
Craves
Conversation