Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Don't take too long to say"I love you" to the ones you love,cause time has a habit of slipping awayOut on a clear blue sky,when lighting strikes on a sunny day,just take me in and keep me from the rain,And the words that seem so hard to say,come out when you've gone away,stay a little while and hear me say,That I want you here tonight, and I need you by my side,for just one more moment,for just one more moment,with youTurn around to say goodbye,with each and every word that passes by,like a distant memory,and time keeps slipping away,and time will turn to grey,and time will be the one who holds you down,And the words that seem so hard to say,come out when you've gone away,stay a little while and hear me say,That I want you here tonight, and I need you by my side,for just one more moment,for just one more moment,And I want you by my side, and I need you here tonight,for just one more moment,for just one more moment,with youSometimes time will treat you bad,Before you even know what's wrong,and in the end it hits you hard,please tell me you'll be strong
blogged at 1:05 AM
SHERRY
chijtoapayoh
temasek polytechnic
fifthjune1989
sherry395@hotmail.com
Craves
Conversation